* By selecting this option you are agreeing to stay at Hilton Minneapolis in exchange for a $100 discount on your meeting registration fee. If you choose other accommodations after registration, you will be charged an additional $100. In accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) by checking this box you are consenting to WBC's use of your information solely for the purpose of communicating with you and the housing company regarding your room reservations and related services. Single Day and Guest registrations are not eligible for the discount.
** Exhibitor, Presenter, and Single Day registrations are not available until April 2024. All early registrations must be paid in full by December 31, 2023 to receive the Early rate. If not paid by this date the registration will be changed to the applicable Advance rate.
1 Only the presenting author of a oral presentation and/or poster, or workshop presenter is eligible for the Presenter registration rate. Co-authors are not eligible for this special rate. If you are NOT the presenting author and you register at the Presenter rate, we reserve the right to change your registration type and bill you for the difference in fees.
Registration PLUS: Save Up to $100 When You Bundle Registration + a New/Renewing Membership!
Learn more about the benefits of membership in ASBC or Master Brewers and how you can save by registering for the meeting with our PLUS option!
On or Before December 31, 2023
On or Before July 1
After July 1
Stay at |
Stay at |
Student Registration PLUS||
Master Brewers Membership|
Student Registration PLUS||
Guests registration is $329 and includes access the hospitality suite, opening reception, and closing party. Guest must be registered and do not have access to session rooms or the exhibit hall. The Guest designation is for social guests only attending in a non-business capacity. Business associates and colleagues are not considered guests and must register for the full meeting.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Registration cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to World Brewing Congress by
July 12, 2024. Cancellations received by this date are subject to a $100 cancellation fee. Registration cancellations received after July 12, 2024, are not subject to a refund.
- Registration fees will be refunded the same way they were paid.
- Attendee substitutions are permitted. If the original registrant is a member, the substitute must also be a member, pay the membership fee or the difference between the member and nonmember rate.
- Membership fees paid with PLUS registrations are non-refundable after 30 days from registration.
- In the event World Brewing Congress cancels the event or associated ticketed events, WBC is not liable for any charges including nonrefundable hotel charges, airfares or change penalties imposed by an airline.
By registering for this event, you agree to the cancellation and substitution terms and conditions.
Expected Behavior Policy
We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free meeting experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We ask all attendees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, volunteers, guests and other participants be considerate and respectful to all members and refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech. Please note, if you register a guest for the conference, you may be held responsible for the actions of the guest. Violations of this policy should be reported to meeting staff.
WBC reserves the right to remove any individual from attendance or other participation in any ASBC/Master Brewers sponsored event without prior warning or refund, and to take additional action as determined necessary, up to and including expulsion from participation in ASBC/Master Brewers Association. Any course of action recommended by WBC is final.
Terms and Conditions
Attendees From Outside the United States
If you need to apply for a temporary non-immigrant visa to attend World Brewing Congress (WBC) 2024, the U.S. Department of State encourages you to apply for your visa as soon as possible. Some consulates may have backlogs in scheduling visa interviews, so applicants should contact the consulate directly to determine wait times or visit the U.S. Visa website.
You will receive an invitation letter after your registration is complete, which may be submitted with your visa application to verify the name, dates, location, and purpose of WBC 2024. All applicants must be able to qualify for a visa on their own merits. WBC cannot intervene with embassies in other countries on behalf of any meeting participants. If you require an invitation letter prior to registering or if you have additional questions, please contact the WBC 2024 Registration Desk.